IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where is the database updates?

Since ASC 3.1 the updates of database that i made every week don't have anymore. Since the start of the month the last update that I made was upgrade the ASC to version 3.31.

So what happened? It's really that Iobit isn't giving new database updates or my Update funcion it's broken? Every week I verify it at Iobit Server and Mirror server but it show the same "Your ASC has the newer database version".

Hi alissonpc

What is the Database Date: on your main GUI of ASC 3?

If it is May 20 or newer, then you are up to date with the database.

Whichever option you have chosen for updates, the program wil update the database anyhow.

Cheers.

Checkered

The last update was the database of 4/11, but the actual database version it's dated 5/20.

So, how you sad, it's ok.

But... Why Iobit isn't developing new database updates with the same 1-week frequency?

Ok...

ASC is an excellent software to keep Windows running without fail. With it and the other maintance softwares, just 1 year that i don't format the Windows partition. :-o

Thanks Iobit and keep up the good work, don't forget of update the database. :?

Archived