IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced system care major issue

So i ran advanced system care as it came free with another purchase and never got around to using it.

//. lets say it took me 4 hours to restore my computer as it KILLED my pc.

First.. it made windows boot faster - so i was happy with that...

Second.. error... error.. constant popups about missing files and [null]explorer.exe cannot be found

Third, it made chrome take 10 minutes to open 

Fourth.. it then BOSD and would never boot up again. (it corrupted EVERYTHING!!!!) -So i would like advice before i can trust this again because im too scared to run it again as it took 4 hours to recover my pc and even then files are still corrupt but majority is back.

not only has smart defrag become adware with scam ads (which is now apparently fixed) but the "system care" is a "system distroyer" - i used this for years and stopped for a while and i found without it, it ran well until past 2 months - so thought to give this a try -- and it may make bootup faster - but it corrupts everything else!

does anyone else have this issue? cause the "ai" scan and repair ruined my pc!

I would upload my system information for the software developers to find any issues that may be interacting. but i cant find how to do that without typing every single software and driver and computer parts i have which would take too long