IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SmartDefrag memory

• 2 weeks later...

gorin002,

Since now that I understand you mean not touch the Memory Cleaner, you are right but there are exceptional cases. (Even in Vista)

Where RAM drops down to a level such as 50-80 MB, you may want to have more memory if you want to do something memory intensive before XP automatically frees some.

You may ask how can somebody know that.

OK, personaly I use widgets (Konfabulator before Yahoo bought them).(Sidebar in Vista)

Apart from some very useful others, I always use "IP Swap, miniIP, and Resourcer.

Resourcer shows near real time CPU usage, RAM, Connection speed, Disk usage and Uptime. You click on the function and the details are shown on the rigt. So it is very useful when you are dealing with CPU and RAM intensive programs such as Registry Cleaner.

FYI, see 3 widgets on the attached jpg. (It is 2 times bigger than real size.)

long time ago was free defrag

i cleaned up the memory and for a moment all computer didi t respond

maby i clean up to much

or was one with automatic clean up made pc slow down

so that i do not do ram clean up

maby if you can have option of smal amount.in xp and vista

that might work

other i leave way it is with out clean up

• 3 months later...

Archived