IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Using ASC" doesn't exist

Unbder the topic by admin "USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS" one scrools down and sees , unbder the heading "System Optimization" which says, "Adequately explained in the window for the basic settings" and hen says, "Take a look in the post "Using ASC" However, a search for that heading does not exist--nor does "Using ASC" link to it. So how do I get there?

What I am trying to find out is how to read/understand what in ASC "security Defense" the 'item state' means? It says "immunized' or "Unimmunized' whereby some are achecked and some aren't. What ddetrmines if I should check or uncheck an item? What happens if I click apply? and is the immunized or unimmunized refer to my antivirus software having done so or ASC?

Thank you.

Mich

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and help.

I apologize for my many type-os. I was in an motor accident recently and have only 3 fingers to work with (temporarily)

as to my Q: I do have other antivirus software--what i wanted to know is what happens if i DO check all of them? Do the unimmunized become immunized? and what happenes to the already immunized ones then--is their regsitry enty deleted or what/ basically xactly what does it do? I do not want it to screw around with my antisoftware settings or logs or what-have-you.

thanks again

Hi again pintree3, I wish you get well soon.

Please have a lok in this post.

What Security Defence (Security Removal) does, is described there.

Security Defence is also discussed in this thread.

Coming to your question, when you check all of them and apply, all of them will be immunized. Already immunized ones stay as immunized.

Basically what they do is described in the post which the link is given above.

Cheers.

Archived