IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

First impression, first mistake and first enthusiasm

Damned

First impression? - Very Good :mrgreen:

First mistake? - Missing Manage (showing) blocked items. (only one skin?)

First enthusiasm? - Rapidity, good UI, low load CPU in tray mode

Do You?

short-staple box for my antivirus :mrgreen:

Nice

I agree. First impression is very good. Core temp rose up only slightly. Don't have all the features, I suppose that's a pay option. I wouldn't mind if IObit sent me one to test..hint hint! Overall it's very simple to use, a no brainer, I'm impressed! :-D

I agree. First impression is very good. Core temp rose up only slightly. Don't have all the features, I suppose that's a pay option. I wouldn't mind if IObit sent me one to test..hint hint! Overall it's very simple to use, a no brainer, I'm impressed! :-D

Testing? You bet! Download right now: Beta version! (Beta version include link "Send Your feedback")

Cheers,

Damned

Quick Download, Quick and efficient update - Full scan performed in around 50 minutes resulting in 9 infections that were detected by ASquared but could not be removed.

All infections successfully quarantined

Waiting for the next Beta release with Tool Functions enabled

Quick Download, Quick and efficient update - Full scan performed in around 50 minutes resulting in 9 infections that were detected by ASquared but could not be removed.

All infections successfully quarantined

Waiting for the next Beta release with Tool Functions enabled

I agree with u. It is gr8 and my avira didn't detect what he detect (some tracking cookies) this is also great software just like ASC or smart defrag. I that this little software will be like an antivirus software in final version :)

Interface - 8 (I for one am happy with the GUI, but maybe when it goes final there will be 2 or 3 diffrent skins to chose from)

Speed - 7.4 (It scanned over 100k files in 35 minutes...hoping that in the final the scan will be improved)

Detection Rate - 9.3 (I was very pleased with its detection rate...no complaints here)

Impact On Resources - 7.2 (At first it doesn't have that much of an impact, but when it starts scanning it tends to use over 90% of the CPU....maybe this could be lowered to 50% in the final?)

Overall - 8 (Can't wait for the other betas, but so far this one has a pretty good score)

If you should use it: Hell yeah!

I can already see it surpassing spybot and ad-aware (but that's just me)

So Far So Good!!

This is wonderful so far.

I do agree with the fact it needs to run on less CPU usage in the future.

I can not wait to try out the tools.

Beta 1 found threats I thought I was protected against. I look forward to testing out Beta 2

Count me in totally!:-D

Archived