IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

360 Timeline?

Ruukil

So. What does Iobit plan to do?

Are they going to be fixing bugs for the next few days?

What can we expect from Iobit on 360 in the next days/weeks/months?

I just was hoping to know. Also, the program has worked quite well, can't wait for it to become a full finished product.

333halfevil

I tried several reboots yesterday all with same problem unable to open internet explorer, windows explorer, or the start button in corner of desktop, tried to open excel from shortcut that failed too.

The only thing I could get to work was task manager, could not even delete iobit security 360 without reboot to safemode.

I tried again just now and have a sized up pc again, will have to repeat safemode boot to delete again.

L ooking forward to beta2

Time line = Lots of patience + bug fixes :lol:

We will have to see how it goes, but the developers are working round the clock to fix bugs and improve the product, so just be patient and we will find out short enough :smile:

Oh, I am not impatient. I just want to know what they plan on doing. Also, where can I find info on what the latest update is? I just updated as I typed this as well.

Archived