IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Win 7 install

peastoyou

I have downloaded the Win 7 32 bit RC on a separate hard drive. My first app install after Firefox was 360. The install was flawless. I updated the definitions and ran the scan which showed no problems as expected. I experienced no problems whatsoever. I will try it on my 64 bit Vista machine next.

Same here....IObit beta1 and beta 1.1 have proven to be quite happy on Windows 7 RC Build7100......

All installs and varied scans at" Smart" and "Custom" level have run pretty fast and the whole program seems to coexist in the Windows 7 environment without conflicts and glitches..I know that can change ....but up to present...everything checks out just fine !

Same for me as well on W7 v7100. Only problem I have is the background scanning of the system, S360 uses 50% to 75% CPU when a program is opening/processing files making everything grind to a halt. Not sure if this is W7 related as others have mentioned the CPU hogging during background scanning.

Archived