IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Software Health. Unclear meaning in Permissions and Notifications in Details

Curmudgeon

Says No issues BUT there are multiple Optional items.

Startup items, Services, Firewall Rules, Scheduled Tasks.

Show WHAT the current settings are! The customer shouldn't have to guess.

I know, because I'm an experienced user, but I am constantly asked to recommend products.

Great program, but a flawed interface loses 2-3 of 5 stars. This program scores 3 stars.

It's a shame but the 3 most important aspects of general use PCs, by importance are;

SOFTWARE INTERFACE: ease of understanding and use. Current Macs have the Windows 7 GUI with taskbar at top. 5 stars.

Windsucks 11 is 1 star unless modified with Explorer Patcher & Open Shell or StartIsBack.

If so 3.5 stars as Control Panel and Settings are BOTH needed for total control AND it's UGLY.

MUCH better is slimmed down X-Lite versions. Power on to Windows 10 login is <10 seconds

on a Lenovo Yoga 500-14ACL, AMD A8 w/ R5 330, 8GB, Crucial CT250BX100 SSD from 2015.

Want hover for the start button? Disable StartIsBack and add Explorer Patcher & Open Shell.

PHYSICAL INTERFACE: Display size and quality, Keyboard, Pointer control and display ( can be touchscreen, pad or mouse ). Sound.

Highly use dependent: sound, keyboard, control device(s), USB etc.

PERFORMANCE: Electronics and physical aspects of the PC itself.

The most powerful PC in existence is useless if lacking in the first 2 aspects.