IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This is why I stopped using iobit and never will again

Gumdrop

As I said in the title. I'm not writing this for feedback or support. This is here to voice my dissatisfaction and so it further exposes iobits spammy practices. 

I've happily used iobit products for years. Earlier this year I took advantage of your free pro offers and it was great for a while. I was fully ready to buy the premium versions after a year. And then the incessant and annoying popups and offers started. It's like having an annoying door-to-door salesman knocking on your door everyday. Considering these are the pro versions you don't expect to get bombarded with spam. Your forum is littered with people complaining about it and all they get is the blanket response.

I don't know what meeting iobit had where they decided this was a good idea but whover suggested it should be fired. The only thing it sucessfully achieved is to alienate users. I went from iobit fan to despising the products.

I just used another uninstaller to uninstall everything iobit and scrub any traces from my system. I will never ever ever touch another iobit product.

Note to iobit. You can waste your time responding to this but I won't even be following it so I'll never know as I'm not remotely intersted in your copy-paste responses.