IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I never asked for an automatic renewal on annual subscription and I cannot cancel that now

archAdrian

I only bought annual subscriptions on the products, but I just found out today that one of my credit cards registered with you is expiring (true, lucky me!) and I needed to update that. I don't want this!

I never accept credit card registration on any platform and I am not sure how many credit cards are registered on your platform, because at the first login, I found 2, I erased one, the last one I could not erase, but on a second login, I found out I still had 3 credit cards active! although I only left one last active!

I need to cancel ALL subscriptions with you! I appreciated the software, this is why I bought it, but I find it unacceptable to find several renewable subscriptions on my account that I did not ask for and no option on your pages to cancel those, only options to add renewable subscriptions (again, I never asked for a renewable subscription, only ANNUAL subscriptions, without any renewable option checked).

Please urgently assist me to cancel ALL my subscriptions with you. Given these conditions, I can assure you I will never buy a product from you again. I can't accept such policies.

Thank you.