IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

TRANSLATORS!!! Here is the "English251.lng" to translate missing parts of AWC 2.51.

enoskype

Hello Translators,

Since the new Version 2.51 is out, IObit Team is busy with the new programs, and there are requests in the forum to translate AWC better than before to different languages, I thought to make the life a little bit easier for all translators.

It has been long time that the "English. lng" was missing some lines in it, and without including those lines, it was not possible to translate some parts of the program. Since IObit has not done that, somebody had to do it. :-)

Although that, now nearly 99% can be translated, you have to try shortening some translated words to fit to existing GUI.

You have to control the each line side by side to find out the difference between attached one and the Original.

Here is the English Language file to be translated: :arrow:

English251.lng

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello kompis,

Will you please check,

Privacy Sweep=> Show details...=> Privacy Analysis window=> Internet Explorer=> Typed Urls=> Item Name, Item Entry,Registry Data,

Privacy Sweep=> Show details...=> Privacy Analysis window=> Internet Explorer=> Cookie Files=> Address, Hits, Modified, Expires.

and

Privacy Sweep=> Show details...=> Privacy Analysis window=> Windows=> Recent Document=> Item Type, File Path, File Name,

Privacy Sweep=> Show details...=> Privacy Analysis window=> Windows=> "Start Menu" Run History=> Item Name, Item Entry,Registry Data.

In Czech language, they are seen in English.

Apart from the above, in some other languages, some of the words such as OK, Start, etc. are different words.

So, some of the names of buttons need to be added to the Enlish.lng file too.

Please check the file attached in above post #1.

BTW

I have made use of your translation for some lines after finding out from your above post that you are the tanslator of Czech language file.

I have to thank you for that.;-)

Cheers.

Enoskype

Dear Enoskype,

According to your advice, I have added the missing words into my translation. Thank you for your help, I hadn't noticed it before.

If you are interested, look at the Thread: Mending scheme All !!! letters in AWC.

There I point out erroneous displaying of Russian and give suggestion how to improve user interface.

Best regards, Kompis Julius

Archived