IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Contest

LotaNitro

I've tried the AdvancedWindowsCare Personal and was amazed to find it really did what was advertised about it. I am retired from the computer business, but still have many friends and former clients that want me to "clean" up their machines. I'm now recommending they use the products on IObit.com to do the job themselves. I also have more time for myself now that they are doing so for themselves.

My machine is very fast. I really didn't think it could do much better...but with the windowsCare Personal, it now does!

• 2 weeks later...

xhobostephen

I have been using advanced windows care for about 12 months &i am still surprised at how easy it is to use.I also find that it finds mistakes that other programs miss. i have & will continue to tell all my friends what an excellant program it is THANKS:-P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived