IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

still getting adverts despite having paid for the products

Despite using a VPN I keep getting reminders that my IP address is expose and I should buy iTop VPN. I have paid for my products I should not be getting adverts. After 10 years using IOBit I am getting close to moving on.

Yeah, this really bothers me too!  I paid for 4 of their products and they must insist on offering me more of their own and other people's products.  I actually HAVE a VPN, just not the one they recommend, thank you very much.  Mind you they are slightly less annoying than some other products out there

• 2 months later...

I'm now getting asked to purchase the new version. Even though I'm on 17Pro? But I can go to the ultimate why would I pay for the best ASC 17 Pro, to be told it's rubbish I'm better on Ultimate? I used to have Ultimate but was told Pro was better. Please make up your mind and make only one ASC Pro and that saves us from leaving.