IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

DoctusOnar.exe false positive [SOLVED]

DoctusOnar is a malware removal program written by me and is detected as a malware by your software. Please fix the false positive.

IObit Security 360

Version:0.2.1.75

Define Version:1081

Time:24.07.2009 23:19:16

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Backdoor.ClientMan, File, C:\Users\Alptugay\Desktop\DoctusOnar 1.6.0.exe, 9-45426

Hi dj.turkmaster,

Please find the result of VirusTotal in the below link.

VirusTotal Results

Unfortunately it is 4/41.

I believe, you have to convince those Antivirus suppliers also.

Although you have ASC in your Downloads Windows Tools section of your web site, you don't have IS360 yet in Security section.

Please contact IObit directly, or send PM to Tim Xue about the false positive issue.

Cheers. (Selam Alp)

Yes it was being detected as a malware by some other antiviruses like BitDefender and Avira Antivir. I have contacted them and convinced them :) But Ikarus... Well don't care about what ikarus thinks about my program :) But looks like I have to contact McAfee (again) and Prevx. Thanks for your reply @enoskype ( Selam :) )

Archived