IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Could it be?

Mr Angry

OK I am new to this forum but I have been a fan of IObit since downloading System Care however...

Two weeks ago I downloaded Security 360 and did a scan, found some things others hadn't found, impressive. I then did a deep optimize defrag with smart defrag, it'll take a while so set my laptop to switch off after finishing.

When I rebooted the morning after, 9601 configuration changes were made, deleting many drivers including my wireless, LAN & ethernet drivers, drag & drop, copy/paste weren't useable.

All fine upto downloading/using Security 360.

It cost me a DVD-rw and a hd.

Cheers IObit.

Please, be aware of that IObit Security 360 is still in beta, and thus it has some of bugs that still haven't been found or still not fixed by IObit.

You seem to have been one of the more unlucky ones that have been using this beta product. :sad:

Usually, it doesn't do anything bad. But there's a chance that it'll do something like this.

Cheers.

Archived