IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

.mc files

dgbcms

This is the 2nd time I've listed this and even emailed one of the authors on it.

Does the $20 = Zero Technical Support?????

How does one see what files are being removed in a cleanup. I have had a bunch of .mc files that turned up missing and wonder if they are one of the files that the program removes?

thanks Dwight

Hi dgbcms,

Are we talking about the "Disk Cleaner" utility in ASC, or "Junk Files Clean" of the "Maintain Windows" ?

1)

If it is "Disk Cleaner" utility, then after clicking "Next" for the disk you want to clean, there will be categories such as:

Temp Files

Backup Files

Cache Files

Log Files

Other Junk Files.

When you click any one of them, it will be highlighted and you can see the files by clicking Show details button.

2)

If it is "Junk Files Clean" of "Maintain Windows", then after Scan , when you click on the x.xx MB files found on the right, you will see the details of the files to be deleted. Click View Files buttons of respective categories to see the individual files.

I hope this helps. It is good to read the whole thread of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS in the Lounge section.

Cheers.

Archived