IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

cookies & Quarantine files

giliep

hi,

i download is360 and pleased with her performance.

i have just a few problems with it though.

it found to malware which it removed and send to quarantine:

a keylogger and unwanted program. but when i go to the quarantine

section mark the files and press ok it does nothing. why is that? should it do anything at all after the quarantine?

second: every time i ran a scan it found 2 cookies:

test@collarity.com

test@quantserve.com

that for some reason cant be deleted? can you help me remove them please?

third - i ran a security check. it found a lot of temp files and cookies. so i deleted them and ran the scan again.it found then even more problems....

also the privacy scan act the same way. run a scan founds cookies, delete them ran a scan again and it founds again how come?

any suggestion guys?

thank you very much for your time

hi all

michaelclark: updating doesn't help. it finds them any ways...

enoskype: unlock & delete also doesn't help. neither is the cookies manager of ASC. C:\Users\test\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies this is the path the manager direct me to.

OK, the cookies are in the index.dat file (Which is a cache file). Open it with Notepad, and you will notice them to the end of the file.

To clear them, in IE go to:

Tools=>Internet Options=>General tab=>Browsing History=>click "Delete" button=>chek the checkbok of "Cookies"=>click "Delete" button=>click "OK". After restart of the PC, they will be cleared.

You have not given the routes of:

test@collarity.com

test@quantserve.com

cookies, will you give the full location please.

If all the above efforts fail, try to use SAS(SUPERAntiSpyware).

I set the IE to delete all history on exit from the browser. also i have webroot antiviros & antispyware, spyware doctor starter edition, malwarebytes anti malware and is360. do you this SAS wil do some thing the program above didnt? what's weird though is that none of them report the cookies, only is360.

could it be because of the smart filtering/in privte filtering of IE?

because all the cookies belong to IE.

Archived