IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Fixed the Security Scan (?) + Puts a World of Hurt on other Applications

ITIMAMOBIWW

Hi,

Well, the invisible Security Holes went away... = this is a good thing...

But, - maybe - they weren't ever there to begin with...

So, is it really a fix... or, just mildly less bitchy.. ?

I've seen complaints about overall performance degradation and conflicts with other Security Software....

I can corroborate that ....

Back to running IObit360 "and" ASC only on a "as needed basis"

Both seem to not like having the beta 3.0 installed.

I don't know what all 360 beta 3 does in there - but, it is profound.

Oh, yeah - the latest database update is paranoid over install.exe's and uninstall.exe's (verizon, MS... doesn't matter) just plain doesn't like'm....

It's been my experience that 360 thinks all threats are either cookies or trojans...

There "are" a lot of cookies out there...

Certainly, trojans a known for being stealthy... but, to have so many popping up - flagged by such a screwy beta app... = it's hard to take it all seriously.

In the name of stability, I'm leaving PCTools Syware, Antivirus, and Firewall up....

I'm lobotomizing ASC and 360 until sumthun pops up that works.

Keep try'n... you're make'n progress.. not necessarily "forward" progress... some to the side - some a little to the back... still lots of motion go' on....

Archived