IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need Tech Help

I enjoy playing a golf game provided by WGT.COM, but I am experiencing difficulties now.

I first downloaded Game Booster 1.1, and I absolutely loved it. But when I opened the file to play a game yesterday, There was a pop up saying that an upgrade to 1.2 was available, so I installed it. Now, it seems that Game Booster 1.2 dosent even make a difference. Also, when I go to the Defrag Tab, it will analyze, but will not defrag the file/program. Please help me if you can!

I can't even go a whole round without my pc freezing up/crashing. Ive tried different browsers to see if there is a difference, but to no avail. I normally use Firefox, with the latest version, and I also Have Adobe Flash Player (latest revision) as well. I tried to use Internet Explorer, no differences with and without Game Booster.

Can someone please provide some insight? Could there be a problem with the new version? Should I uninstall and download it again? How do you know if Game Booster is functioning properly?

Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Hi Trackterror

May I first suggest you do a totally clean install (Read about it in Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section, or find the relevant post in "Table of content")

Is your Operating System language English?

Cheers

solbjerg

I enjoy playing a golf game provided by WGT.COM, but I am experiencing difficulties now.

I first downloaded Game Booster 1.1, and I absolutely loved it. But when I opened the file to play a game yesterday, There was a pop up saying that an upgrade to 1.2 was available, so I installed it. Now, it seems that Game Booster 1.2 dosent even make a difference. Also, when I go to the Defrag Tab, it will analyze, but will not defrag the file/program. Please help me if you can!

I can't even go a whole round without my pc freezing up/crashing. Ive tried different browsers to see if there is a difference, but to no avail. I normally use Firefox, with the latest version, and I also Have Adobe Flash Player (latest revision) as well. I tried to use Internet Explorer, no differences with and without Game Booster.

Can someone please provide some insight? Could there be a problem with the new version? Should I uninstall and download it again? How do you know if Game Booster is functioning properly?

Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Archived