IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Non-English Computers

I am currently in Taiwan for the summer and on almost all the computer that i tried to install Smart Defrag no, they all have weird setup language.

And not only Smart Defrag has this. GameBooster and IObit Security 360 does too.

Only Advanced SystemCare is fine =)

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1343&d=1250073797

Screenshot attched.

Do any of your Chinese friends there in Taiwan understand the set up language? I lived in Taiwan as a teacher of English as a second language for 5 years and although I attended National Taiwan Normal University and learned what eventually became fluent spoken Mandarin I still found myself having to consult my Chinese friends for the interpretation of much of the highly complex written language which is extremely diffficult for a non naitive.

~Maxx~

Hmmm, I think they don't.

But I did check their unicode and set up language for them. @@

and Nice University~~~

Do any of your Chinese friends there in Taiwan understand the set up language? I lived in Taiwan as a teacher of English as a second language for 5 years and although I attended National Taiwan Normal University and learned what eventually became fluent spoken Mandarin I still found myself having to consult my Chinese friends for the interpretation of much of the highly complex written language which is extremely diffficult for a non naitive.

~Maxx~

;21891']and Nice University~~~

I was able to master conversational Japanese on my own during my 6 month stay there in that the language is non-tonal, but when I got to Taiwan and encountered Mandarin Chinese and its multi-tonal language structure it required classes 5 days a week for nearly a year at NTNU to gain a sufficient level of fluency to live there for the next 4 years in Kaoshiung. What has taken you to Taiwan for the summer?

~Maxx~

I see~ wow you know a lot of languages

I'm in Taiwan cuz i was born there, and i immigrated to Canada. Every summer, i'll be going back to Taiwan for a visit. My grandparents want to see me haha

I was able to master conversational Japanese on my own during my 6 month stay there in that the language is non-tonal, but when I got to Taiwan and encountered Mandarin Chinese and its multi-tonal language structure it required classes 5 days a week for nearly a year at NTNU to gain a sufficient level of fluency to live there for the next 4 years in Kaoshiung. What has taken you to Taiwan for the summer?

~Maxx~

Archived