IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Un wanted emails

w.hatton

Hi folks, I do hope one of you will be able to help me with a problem that has recently occured. For some reason I am being bombarded with email about penis size, online medication and weight loss pills/plans, I have no idea why they have suddenly started to appear and when I try to send a message asking for me to be removed from their mailing list, some are being redirected as undelivered. Has anyone got a solution please?

Hi w.hatton,

You are not the only one, they get e-mail addresses from everywhere, and replying back to them is an indication for them that the e-mail address is real.

I use Mail Washer, there is a free and a pro version and it is a good utility to get rid of the spam mail before it reaches to your PC. You can delete them from your mail server and if you wish, you can bounce back any of the incoming mail from your mail server.

I am sure there are many more in the market for the same purpose, a search should reveal most of the spam figter e-mail programs.

Cheers.

Hi hatton

i have two email addresses - one from my ISP and one at HOTMAIL

In the first i nevered recieved a junk email

In the second (hotmail) i used to recieve unwanted emails tha i never opened

I just deleted them.

All my lists are empty (not one email)--its my character so to keep nothing

When i used to delete these spasms i enjoyed it and now when i open the emails and find nothing to delete i feel sad.

so don't give a penny for this

cheers

Ps By the way one time i couldn't recieve an important email by my supervisor and i found out that i had no spase due to RSS fles

After that i removed all RSS services.

Archived