IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

a NEW FIX AND IT WORKS

THIS WILL HELP KEEP YOUR IOBIT FROM STOPING WHEN YOUR CPU GOES OVER 20 CAUSE IT DOSENT STOP IT MESSES UP WHOLE PROGRAM :Go to Automatic settings and uncheck "Pause defragment when CPU usage over ...20" and leave it unchecked. CPU usage is bound to go over 20 %.

This feature screws up an otherwise excellent program. I emailed Iobit about this and they said thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately, instead of stopping the automatic defrag, it messes up the whole program.

I couldn't post on the forum because for some reason they said I had an invalid username or password. I change the password but I was stillo blocked so I gave up. I emailed you because I could.

If you find this works, please post it on the forum.

Best not to try to put the CPU usage higher and check the box, best to leave it unchecked altogether peter gartner

Archived