IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360

K.I.S.S

Have been running S360 + advance system care pro and so far no problems. My backup though is avast home + threat fire and there is no conflict with these programs, S360 did find a couple of low key viruses that avast missed.

I'm running 5 computers with Security 360 and other anti-virus programs and I've only had one conflict with a major anti-virus program it wouldn't let S360 run on same machine.

Free or Pro

I have been running the beta version and found it to be very good. I installed the RC version only to find out I now have to pay for better protection. I had the impression that this was a complete package and that it was free. I am very disappointed and wont be using it as I can get other software for free. EG Comodo, SpywareTerminator etc. So I will be deleting this software today and looking for free real time protection not pretent free software that you end up having to pay for. I think there will be other people that will agree with me.

see you guys later

shadha

I have been running the beta version and found it to be very good. I installed the RC version only to find out I now have to pay for better protection. I had the impression that this was a complete package and that it was free. I am very disappointed and wont be using it as I can get other software for free. EG Comodo, SpywareTerminator etc. So I will be deleting this software today and looking for free real time protection not pretent free software that you end up having to pay for. I think there will be other people that will agree with me.

see you guys later

shadha

same here

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=3740

Archived