IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bad costumer service by Iobit

I tried Advanced SystemCare™ PRO Edition since it has a 30 day money back guarantee. It messed up my autocad installation and it didn't fix my problem with my video card.

I have been trying to contact costumer service and they just don't answer and of course ther is no telephone number, it figures.

If anybody there is trying to try this software expecting a refund, I hope they read this before doing so.

I tried Advanced SystemCare™ PRO Edition since it has a 30 day money back guarantee. It messed up my autocad installation and it didn't fix my problem with my video card.

I have been trying to contact costumer service and they just don't answer and of course ther is no telephone number, it figures.

If anybody there is trying to try this software expecting a refund, I hope they read this before doing so.

Please write your complaints to support@iobit.com .

I don't know your case, but refund service of IObit works, as it worked before.

Please describe your problem in details, and better if you include a screenshot of the problem.

And, ofcourse, if you bought it directly from IObit, you can ask for the refund directly from IObit.

If you did not buy it directly from IObit, then apply to the address that you bought the IObit product.

They will follow the matter on behalf of you.

Thank you and cheers.

Archived