IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Plugging in HDDs after smartdefrag is running bug

Hello IObit team, this is a message for you guys, I don't want solutions and advise from the community. So I have Windows XP Pro SP3, and after my computer is all booted up and everything, and smartdefrag is loaded up and idle. If I plug in an external hard drive after smartdefrag is running and then go to analyze/defrag my portable hard drive, the drive map is blank and doesn't show anything. I did find a temporary fix to this, I have to exit smartdefrag completely and then restart smartdefrag for it to show the map on my newly plugged in external hard drive. This is a slight bug that needs to be fixed eventually, btw I'm running 1.20 of SD.

bugreport.txt

• 2 weeks later...
Hello IObit team, this is a message for you guys, I don't want solutions and advise from the community. So I have Windows XP Pro SP3, and after my computer is all booted up and everything, and smartdefrag is loaded up and idle. If I plug in an external hard drive after smartdefrag is running and then go to analyze/defrag my portable hard drive, the drive map is blank and doesn't show anything. I did find a temporary fix to this, I have to exit smartdefrag completely and then restart smartdefrag for it to show the map on my newly plugged in external hard drive. This is a slight bug that needs to be fixed eventually, btw I'm running 1.20 of SD.

As your request no solutions or advise will be given.

Archived