IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit 360 vs Spybot S&D

Yehuda

No comparison IObit 360 vs SpyBot as to speed, ease of use and detection of contamination. IObit 360 makes me feel that I've accomplished the task and when it says "Your PC is Secure" I am much closer to believing it than with the SpyBot S&D. This is a great program. I've used it on Windows XP and with the Windows 2000 fix that was provided by Krissy in another thread and no hangups or problems - smooth, fast and I have an understanding as to what went on.

Better: detected 3 Trojan Agents vz 0 in Spybot S&D

Faster: 3 minutes vz 20 minuts in Spybot S&D

Excellent!

Hi : As my experimental facts determine,spybot dose not allow for IObit installation base on a "Spyware" Message. The code of this Message can be searched at spybot forum : According to the facts I Believe in "Spybot S&D"inspite of redeucig the speed of desktop "MMC" fully setup Machine.

Archived