IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A new idea for Iobit 360

vman

I would really like to see the 360 solution to have a command line scanner. Reason i say this is because usually malware now a days prevents the installation of ANY application. They prevent the execution of your web browser, and basically stop you from installing any form of anti.

A command line scanner is the only way to go about it (not counting boot cd's because sometimes some computers just dont have enough ram), and not only would it provide another way to clean out a system, but the command line scanners are usually a tad faster.

Just an idea....

Also an option to enlarge view of 360 to full screen, reason to enable you to see full string of any suspect infections thrown up.

I had 2 false positives in a folder containing saved office 2000 updates after a scan last night, but could not view enough of the string to post the files concerned to post the false positives.

Archived