IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PC won't restart or shutdown

bhamman

Hi, I ran Advance System Care Pro on my PC with XP service pack 2. My computer seemed a lot faster but I noticed I could no longer get email using Windows Live mail. Also my computer will not restart when I click shutdown restart. And it also will not shutdown. I have to hold down the powerbutton to turn it off.

Why can't things just work like they are supposed to? Please help!

Why can't things just work like they are supposed to? Please help!

Hi bhamman,

Did you read the whole thread of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS in Lounge section, aka the link Online Help for IObit Software on top right of every page of the Forum?

Also there are online help pages with images on IObit site. http://www.iobit.com/support.html page, and link Online Help .

You should have looked to the details and put some of the suggestions to the ignore list if you did not want them to be changed in ASC.

Reinstall Live mail, and run sfc /scannow, and run command prompt chkdsk /F.

Cheers.

Archived