IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit programs

wesandeez

I have been running Iobit 360 free alongside Iobit Advanced System Care free and Iobit Smart Ram along with Malwarebytes Anti Malware for a while now and when any of my friends have computer issues they look to me for options and sometimes guidance as I used to have my own computer business....and I only advise them on programs I have had success with. With the instructions to faithfully run ALL OF THEM EVERY TIME YOU ARE GOING TO TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF !!!, I have had very few calls about the issues these programs as a group are able to deal with effectively. I am so impressed that I will be treating myself to the registered pro versions before the end of the year. I also run Eusing Free Registry Cleaner ( EVERY DAY ! ) and Avast Antivirus. All of these programs run well together, they have been running all together for at least 6 months. This could be the best set of tools for all those having issues these are made to help you with. They have been for me.

• 1 year later...

I have been running all of the Iobit Programs at one time or the other.

:mrgreen:

I have been running Iobit 360 free alongside Iobit Advanced System Care free and Iobit Smart Ram along with Malwarebytes Anti Malware for a while now and when any of my friends have computer issues they look to me for options and sometimes guidance as I used to have my own computer business....and I only advise them on programs I have had success with. With the instructions to faithfully run ALL OF THEM EVERY TIME YOU ARE GOING TO TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF !!!, I have had very few calls about the issues these programs as a group are able to deal with effectively. I am so impressed that I will be treating myself to the registered pro versions before the end of the year. I also run Eusing Free Registry Cleaner ( EVERY DAY ! ) and Avast Antivirus. All of these programs run well together, they have been running all together for at least 6 months. This could be the best set of tools for all those having issues these are made to help you with. They have been for me.

I have been using all of the Iobit programs at one time or the other. I found out that they are the easiest to use and they get the job done usually quicker than some of the other brands that I have tried. I admit that I use several programs that are not Iobit. But sometimes you need to need to take more interest in maintianing you PC. I am using 3 beta Iobit programs that I like and enjoy very much.

Archived