IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360

dan2low

I have used Spybot Search & Destroy (which was too slow) and Adaware (which was a little faster) -> both of these did not protect me from:

9 spywares, 18 security holes, 2886 privacy items, and 2035 junk files which ""360" found quickly. These items somehow even got past my Avg Anti-virus! I will be uninstalling Spybot S&D and Adaware as soon as possible.

Thank You IObit team and users for making and supporting outstanding programs like this...:-)

Amazed

I have used Spybot Search & Destroy (which was too slow) and Adaware (which was a little faster) -> both of these did not protect me from:

9 spywares, 18 security holes, 2886 privacy items, and 2035 junk files which ""360" found quickly. These items somehow even got past my Avg Anti-virus! I will be uninstalling Spybot S&D and Adaware as soon as possible.

Thank You IObit team and users for making and supporting outstanding programs like this...:-)

-Security 360 caught 20 serious critical objects (trojans, worms, bots, etc.) today and 9 a few days ago. I customized the search so that it became a long, thorough one. I am amazed. More efferctive than any other antimalware program I have used. Thank you, IObit!

Archived