IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

10bitvnorton

hogman00

i am totally new to using alternative system managers

i began using 10bit products about 5 months ago after using norton in all it's supposed glory.

norton had taken over my computer in a big way and i didn't realise it until i went for a change. completely uninstalling was a long process trying to find all the hidden files. when it was on it told me when to scan and what to do but never ever found any problems.

as soon as i put 10bit 360 on the program immediately found 17 tracking files and a couple of trojans in no time at all. i can control the 10bit programs rather than they control me. they are easy to remove.

10bit programs do everything without a band and a parade being held first, they are quick and reliable. norton and all it's components are just too heavy and controlling for the home user.

give me 10bit anytime and i will be a customer for a long time yet.

hogman00

H Hogman00,

You have to have an Anti-Virus software together with IS 360.

Please use 1 AV software of your choice, there are many free ones that you can find with a search.

Powerful, and light on recourses, favored by many lately, is Avira. You can try Avast, or AVG also.

Cheers.

Archived