IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Free IOBIT 360 Test

Iobit testing

I starting using this free program 2 months ago I think and it has been the best. I have ever used. have used the others but each one of them came up short. used it on my son's computer he had 23 trojons. from video downloading. I used this program with Ccleaner and it was the best, and fast. tried stinger, adaware, spybot even my mcafee and each one was kicked out and couldn't get through to correct the problems. but Iobit 360 jumped in and killed those trojons on contact.Ccleaner cleaned up the mess in reg. I love these two programs.I would not use anything else seeing is believing.yes I have tried those other programs in the past and they were not worth using.. Sharron B

Just interested

I have compared Iobit 360 with superAntispyware, Avast, Spyware terminator,& AVG. IOBIT 360 has surprisingly higer detection rate & has the most advanced technique. Also it is light weight & provides the best realtime protection.
= I also ran Iobit 360 after Windows Defender. Windows Defender had two threats while Iobit 360 came up with 26 threats. Iobit 360 seems to pick up more threats but I wonder if it really fixes all of them. This is something to think about.

Archived