IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What happened to the "Driver Update" tool

Malzen

I recall seeing it on a previous version... did yall just kinda give that one up?

I'll tell you what i'm looking for in a prog. Tools, tools, and more tools.

There are enough all-in-one security suites (Anti-virus, spyware, adware, malware, firewall)

I was not turned on to this prog for those functions; the tools suite however... thats where its at.

-I want driver updates

-simple icon exchanger

-I want the registry windows tweaks without going into regedit (Kill programs and processes the moment you hit shutdown --- Truly disable the recent docs history so windows doesnt store it --- Kill that microsoft take 20% of your bandwidth thing... etc)

- An empty folder finder

- Somthing thatt deletes the logs, temps, settings, leftover files, regs, all the deep down stuff of a prog I uninstall. many programs claim to do this, but amazing how I stumbble across these things to applications I uninstalled.

ALL IN ONE!

Archived