IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Interesting Test Completed

I ran the Security 360 before I updated the program and found three threats, and removed it. So to make it fare I updated Security 360 and run it again to do a full scan and got nothing for a threat. After that was done, I updated Malwarebytes, then ran a full scan and manage to get at least two threats. Malwarebytes took a long time to run a scan, at 42 min. it ran only 63631 objectives scanned. But it took 1hr 18min 23sec to scanned 156067 objectives, but more files were scanned, unlike the Security 360, it took less time to scan, but it scanned more files in less time. It took 22:13 mins to scan 73804

Out of the two programs, I would choose Security 360 the better, one is because it checks more files at a short time frame. In addition, it has more features to use and it is more users friendly. If IObit could manage to get the program to scan more files this would defiantly be a better program to use.

Archived