IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Frustrated and removed product

edinathens

I honestly tried to use this product but removed it out of frustration. I installed the non-beta free version on my Windows XP SP3 laptop and noticed it would consume the CPU (100%) for a long time, whenever I tried to perform a function. In particular iobit360tray.exe like to hold it there for no apparent reason. I uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled the product. After running a scan, it found 10 trojans in the registry. I clicked to get more info on the entries, and the iobit360 application became unresponsive for several minutes before it became back but left the screen unchanged. The same thing happened when I tried to simply save a log of the scan results. I don't know if it had anything to do with using Firefox 3.5 . Anyway, after experiencing these "bugs", I because distrustful of the software overall, so I removed it. I would appreciate any comments regarding my experience.

Archived