IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IS360 eating Real Memory!!!!

DonnyD

I have gone back to using IS360 the latest release and everything seamed to be O.K. Task Manager indicates the three IS360 tasks are consuming approx. 8M of real memory and 90M of VM. IOBit Smart Ram indicating my free real memory is Approx 1.5G. This is all after initial Boot up. The following day IOBit SR indicating approx. 1G of RM available. As far as TM goes, nothing has dramatically changed but there's 500M of real memory unaccounted for. I shutdown (EXIT) IS360 and the 500M is back, free RM at approx. 1.5G. I'm running Windows XP Media Center SP3. Is anyone having this issue? And can someone kindly test this out? This has been going on for a week since I installed IS360....

I have gone back to using IS360 the latest release and everything seamed to be O.K. Task Manager indicates the three IS360 tasks are consuming approx. 8M of real memory and 90M of VM. IOBit Smart Ram indicating my free real memory is Approx 1.5G. This is all after initial Boot up. The following day IOBit SR indicating approx. 1G of RM available. As far as TM goes, nothing has dramatically changed but there's 500M of real memory unaccounted for. I shutdown (EXIT) IS360 and the 500M is back, free RM at approx. 1.5G. I'm running Windows XP Media Center SP3. Is anyone having this issue? And can someone kindly test this out? This has been going on for a week since I installed IS360....

Hi DonnyD,

We are very sorry to hear that you got trouble because of our program.

For further solving this problem, would you please show us some detail info, such as program version (you said you used the latest release, was it v1.01?) and definitions version; the screenshot of Task Manager when you are running IS360, thanks a lot.

Thanks and best regards.

Hi DonnyD,

We are very sorry to hear that you got trouble because of our program.

For further solving this problem, would you please show us some detail info, such as program version (you said you used the latest release, was it v1.01?) and definitions version; the screenshot of Task Manager when you are running IS360, thanks a lot.

Thanks and best regards.

Like I said, The latest version of IS360 including the latest definiton version.. and Task Manager did not show any significant change in memory consumtion real memory or virtual memory but when shutting down IS360 500M of real memory was released according to Smart Ram. I since then uninstalled IS360 and gone back to Spyware Terminator and have not had any problems with memory, real or virtual. I'm also running Comodo CIS latest version with firewall, D+, and AV enabled. If someone can duplicate what I'm running maybe they'll come up with the same problem I'm encountering. (Windows XP SP3 Media Center)...

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Archived