IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Essential

titou56

Hi titou56,

If you already have ASC Pro, and thinking about buying the bundle of "Advanced System essential", it is better to use the bundle in a different PC to use the remaining time for your existing ASC in your PC.

Alternatively,

I have not tried it, but, logically using the code for IS 360 Pro in the PC with already existing ASC pro should be possible. So you can use the new code for ASC in a different PC.

Bear in mind that the expiry times of the two products will be different in the same PC then.

Cheers.

Add you service time

Hi titou56,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you bought ASE, but you have 4 months left for your previous license for ASC, we will add the service time, so it should be 16 months for the PC you have installed. Also you can write to me for help :-D

I'll fall in love !

Hello Enoskype :-D

Hello Krissy :grin:

Enoskype, Each time I come at this forum I feel nice, it's alway a plesure to meet you ! And now I am afraid to fall in love with Krissy :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot Krissy, how could I do to proceed ?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived