IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cyber Security

rodman

:-D

I just got attacked by something called Cyber Security. For those of you who do not know what that is, it is spyware that is automatically installed on your 'chine and cannot be uninstalled!! It demands you buy their product, slows down your PC unbelievably, and pesters you to death. And no McAfee didn't stop it (actually neither did IObit 360) and I searched the Internet over and over again for something to remove it that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. There wasn't anything. The only other option I had was to remove it manually and although there are instructions on how to do that, I was hesitant. I am happy to report that I already had something on my desktop that removed it ( At least it said it did, I haven't rebooted yet). Yep, I tried several spyware removal software programs but the only thing that removed it was IObit 360. Just a word to the wise. Now if I could just figure a way to keep it from attacking me again. Just FWIW..

Best,

Rod

Archived