IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster and Wireless Internet Problem

Hello guys,

Game booster works great. It speeds up my computer so much I was just leaving it on all the time. I've been having a little problem with connecting to wireless though, and I think it might have to do with what Game Booster did.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

i can't connect to the internet through wireless

i can't remember exactly but i think game booster might have closed down something needed for my wireless connection, and i didn't return to normal mode appropriately

is there anyway to undo the changes maybe?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem. I installed Gamebooster on the 25th at around 11:00.

I ran it and I tried my internet. It wasn't working, so I used Gamebooster to switch back to normal mode. When I tried that the internet was still down. disabling my firewall fixed the internet problem, but only while my firewall is down. I use Norton 360 protection.

I'm looking for a solution too :?

Game Booster Disabled My Internet

I installed Game booster a while ago and then I ran it. It released 136MB. When I tried my internet, it didn't work. I only had local internet. Then, I ran it to get back to Normal mode and it restored 127 MB

My internet still didn't work, so I turned off my computer and turned it back on with no luck. Internet was still down. I tried a system restore to a time before I ran Game Booster but it failed to restore.

I recently read a problem like this but their solutions were only temporary. My Norton 360 Firewall seems to be blocking my internet since I have installed Game Booster. When I disable my firewall, it works, but when my firewall is working again, my internet refuses to connect to any sites.

I don't like to disable my firewall because I feel safer with it on, so I set it to turn back on every 15 minutes. Solutions will be greatly appreciated.

Okay, when I deactivated my firewall, my internet started to work again. I'm using Firefox.

But I would like to have my firewall on AND be able to use my internet. System restore is unable to fix it because when I try to system restore, it says there was an error while restoring.

I don't know where to "Untick Diagnosis Policy Services"

Archived