IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit360 Pro vs. Adv. System Care

dano

First, i am a newbie to this forum[ VERY impressive forum registry menus- good job]. On to my question -- Got 360 pro 1.02 updated and on first quik scan. Also have Adv. System Care free. DO I NEED BOTH? Also are there any compatibility problems with any other anti-virus or anti-spywares?

Hi dano,

IS 360 and ASC 3 are two different softwares with couple of mutual functions. You need them both. ASC 3 is an all in one system tool and IS 360 is a security software to be used together with an AV program.

The compatability problems with other software are negligible.

I would advise you to read the threads in the forum as much as you can.

Especially, there are vast amount of information in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread of Lounge section.

Cheers.

Thanks enoskype!! Just what I needed. Y'all are doing a very good job. And a very quick reply to my questions. I have been using ASC for about 6 months with out any problems and never needed to ask any question. I am very impressed with this forum- easy to use AND to get Questions answered. Just finished my 1st 360 full scan and am clean; with 360 hope to STAY that way. Thanks again,Dano

Boy are you quick! I use Defraggler by Piriform,think I have Smart Defrag & Game Booster in my ASC free. Never heard of P2PTurbo{what is it for?} or File Protection [beta] either. Going thru the lounge threads right now.

Archived