IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 says Off

MagicHunter

Magic[Hunter]- Action Center or Security Center as we call it in Vista is a strange beast in that my computer came with Norton pre-installed just as your Win 7 computer did and to this day nearly a year after I completely removed the Norton 2009 Security Suite with Revo Security Center still shows that Norton is protecting the computer!

What I'm saying is that Win 7 Action Center could be just as wacky as Security Center is in Vista. I would say that if IS360 is running then it is running, period! No matter what Action Center thinks is going on.

To be honest with you I disabled Security Center in Vista long ago! I also disabled UAC and replaced it with a very strong HIPS program that does a 10X better job of security and runs for a fraction of the resources that it took to run UAC plus it follows and remembers all user instructions. HIPS also monitors ALL actions of programs in the computer not just the .exe actions as the much more ineffective UAC does.

~Maxx~

Archived