IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My Windows was gone with Iobit's Advanced Care

vhlaosante

Some weeks ago, I had the free version of System Care, but then I bought the key for a "paid version of the product. When I scanned my Windows partition(my computer had a Windows Partition, and a Linux-Ubuntu partition), well, the problem is that the program deleted key programs/registry entries/or whatever, that are of fundamental use when booting the Windows XP operating system. Well, since them, I'm not able to use Windows, only Ubuntu. Can you please tell me how to restore it. It will not boot in "normal" mode, in secure mode, or in secure with net functions mode :x

Hi vhlaosante,

I asked you in an other thread that if you see windows partion when working on Ubuntu partion and the question is still valid.

If you can manipulate files of Windows through Ubuntu, then there is a hope to revert back to booting condition.

Even if the answer is no, you can use the windows installation disk to use the Recovery Console.

Cheers.

Archived