IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Difference Between Personal & Pro?

HD Charlie

I just discovered this utility today and I have a question.

I'm already running good AV and Spyware, so I don't need this utility running all of the time. I don't mind updating manually, so I don't need automatic updates. I seldom need tech support. The only other difference I see between the personal and professional edition of this utility is called "Exclusive System Tune-up".

It sounds cool, but what does the Exclusive System Tune-up do that the personal version does not do?

I'm happy to pay for the pro edition if I'm getting some added benefit for it.

Thanks,

HD Charlie

Hi HD Charlie,

AWC v3 will have more functions and supporting small programs.

Please see the Beta_Testing section.

I'll try to summarize the existing main differences.

- Specify computer type.

Effects the system optimization of the usage of the PC.

(File system, Services, etc.)

- Specify Network Connection.

Effects the system optimization of the connection to networks and speed in Internet.

(TCP/IP Settings, Website Settings, etc.)

- Automatic update of the program and updated database.

- Automatic scheduling of update of the program and updated database.

- Automatic Privacy Sweep on shut down.

- Automatic execution of the program at a scheduled time.

- Option to close News Center in start-up of the program.

- Comprehensive Registry Cleaner Tool.

- 7/24 support from IObit.

ALSO HAVE A LOOK AT THE POSTS BELOW.

http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2492#post2492

http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2493#post2493

http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2487#post2487

• 3 weeks later...
I just discovered this utility today and I have a question.

I'm already running good AV and Spyware, so I don't need this utility running all of the time. I don't mind updating manually, so I don't need automatic updates. I seldom need tech support. The only other difference I see between the personal and professional edition of this utility is called "Exclusive System Tune-up".

It sounds cool, but what does the Exclusive System Tune-up do that the personal version does not do?

I'm happy to pay for the pro edition if I'm getting some added benefit for it.

Thanks,

HD Charlie

the difference is basically having to do everything manually with the free while the pay does things automatically.

Tune-up tweaks certain services and registry values in order to speed-up or improve the efficiency of your PC. The networking tweaks literally doubled my Internet speed compared to the XP default settings. Be cautioned that you want to preview the changes first, 'cause AWC may want to shut down a service you're using. You can choose to ignore items you want AWC to leave alone.

Archived