IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Awc Personal 2.55.973???

Good Evening IObit Team....

Right off I'd like to say I have no complaints at all about AWC Personal and

have been using your product since 10/09/06. Please keep up the GOOD work!

Now..the real reason I'm in the forum is because I was at Scanwith.com :roll:

and lo and behold there is AWC Personal 2.55.973 with a download link of

download.iobit.com/AWCSetup.exe and 4710 KB to download.

http://www.scanwith.com/

My problem is that I cannot find this version anywhere other than at Scanwith.

I do know that they fib about the software whether its freeware or shareware

because I've emailed them before about different softwares that they post.

So folks, can you enlighten me on what's going on with this version? I just

thought that this was something I should mention.

Have a great day,

Paradise Bluebird :)

Hi MattLee,

Assume? I am suspicious when I only see software on 1 site and it's not even

the author's site. How new is the newest release? It just seems rather strange

to me that IObit doesn't have their own newest release on their own site.

Please enlighten me MattLee.

Thanks. :)

well that new 1 is still 2.55 its just an update of 2.55. so its 2.55.whatever is still 2.55. plus i know reputable sites that get products before the company itself has it listed. softpedia.com and filehippo.com are known to get a lot of products before the main sites do. matter of fact i saw firefox 2.0.7 available at filehippo.com before mozilla.com. as long as the site is reputable, you shouldnt worry. all it means is they released the new version but havent uploaded it to their own servers yet

AWC Personal 2.55.973???

btw just downloaded it from that site and its not really a newer version its 2.5.5.823 like everyone else. guess either they miss informed ppl or the actual newer version got yanked for being released too soon

Thanks for going that extra mile and really checking this situation out. It's appreciated. I guess sometimes my using what I call common sense doesn't always fit in certain situations but, that's what makes me a curious soul.

Have a great day,

Thanks for going that extra mile and really checking this situation out. It's appreciated. I guess sometimes my using what I call common sense doesn't always fit in certain situations but, that's what makes me a curious soul.

Have a great day,

anytime and im sure it was just a typo, i doubt theyd want to mislead someone into downloading a free version thinking it was newer

Archived