IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Registry cleaner hangs on scan

lenny10

Hello,

I have no been able to use the Registry Fix for AWC Personal for the last 6 months. I have followed the recommendation to set SafeMode=1 in the Main.ini file, however this did not help. I get the following error taken from the error log and it has been present for 6 months now even with the updates. Can you fix this please? Thanks for your help.

8/28/2007 3:03:07 AM

AWC Version=2.5.1.798

OS Info=Windows XP

Exception Type=EStackOverflow

Error Message=Stack overflow

9/23/2007 9:53:31 PM

AWC Version=2.5.5.805

OS Info=Windows XP

10/18/2007 2:21:56 AM

AWC Version=2.5.5.823

OS Info=Windows XP

10/18/2007 2:24:50 AM

AWC Version=2.5.5.823

OS Info=Windows XP

Hello,

I have no been able to use the Registry Fix for AWC Personal for the last 6 months. I have followed the recommendation to set SafeMode=1 in the Main.ini file, however this did not help. I get the following error taken from the error log and it has been present for 6 months now even with the updates. Can you fix this please? Thanks for your help.

8/28/2007 3:03:07 AM

AWC Version=2.5.1.798

OS Info=Windows XP

9/23/2007 9:53:31 PM

AWC Version=2.5.5.805

OS Info=Windows XP

10/18/2007 2:21:56 AM

AWC Version=2.5.5.823

OS Info=Windows XP

10/18/2007 2:24:50 AM

AWC Version=2.5.5.823

OS Info=Windows XP

ok from my past experiences i have encountered this before one time it was cause the pc was too old and the other was due to it conflicting with an application. my recommendation is try and find somewhere if one of your applications on your pc is conflicting with another. if none of that works just try uninstalling it using revo uninstaller to delete left over registries and then your normal cleaners, reboot, delete left over files and folders then try and download the product again. hope it helps

ok from my past experiences i have encountered this before one time it was cause the pc was too old and the other was due to it conflicting with an application. my recommendation is try and find somewhere if one of your applications on your pc is conflicting with another. if none of that works just try uninstalling it using revo uninstaller to delete left over registries and then your normal cleaners, reboot, delete left over files and folders then try and download the product again. hope it helps

Thanks so much for your help. Your solution worked. I uninstalled AWC, cleaned the registry with CCleaner and reinstalled AWC. Then the registry fix function came back to life. This is a new Athlon XP 64 based PC running WinXP SP2. Cheers!

Archived