IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Backup

zoggie

I used the driver backup in system security which seems to have backed them up but it doe's not tell me where they are backed upto should I need to restore them.

Can anyone please tell me where this backup is stored or how I can access it

I am using the free version

Hi Wozofoz Many thanks for reply

just a small problem though, when I checked in explorer there was no driver backup, so tried again but still no backup shown, however when I used the icon for driver backup in IObit/Advanced SystemCare 3 in Explorer, backup was successful

well got there in the end:grin:

again many thanks

Curiouser and Curiouser

Hi Wozofoz Many thanks for reply

just a small problem though, when I checked in explorer there was no driver backup, so tried again but still no backup shown, however when I used the icon for driver backup in IObit/Advanced SystemCare 3 in Explorer, backup was successful

well got there in the end:grin:

again many thanks

As you can see by the screenshot mine are there, not sure what the difference is.

Anyway, as you say backup was successful, well done :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived