IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I use all Iobit stuffs! :D

Illidan

hey, iobit softwares are great, i use scurity asc and all.

theres sm thing, that is a trojan sm thing named back door bot is detected by 360, and 360 deletes the registry but it again appears ., and theres a folder named recycler in C:/ and the virus or watever that is , is in it. this is doin no harm .. but just sayin it, and there are also sm tracking cookies which appear after deleting them, manually or with 360 or asc3.... and i hope 360 can give sm more real time protection. :grin:

Hi Illidan,

If your User Name of the PC includes non-Unicode characters, there is a bug in Junk Clean function of IS360, so cookies seem not to be removed.

Use the Cookie Manager in Windows Manager of Advanced SystemCare to delete the cookies.

Right click on Recycle Bin and click "Clean Recycle Bin and Privacy ©" on the menu and wait to see that the Recycle Bin is cleaned and info balloon of Privacy Sweep on the System Tray sweeping the privacy.

Cheers.

Archived