IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New here with question

HI,

what happens if i run game booster, and during the game, the pc crashes?

when it reboots will all the services be restored back to normal?? reason i,m asking is i was running a similar program to gamebooster when i had a CTD and i couldn,t get some of the services working again until i re-installed my OS (xp)...ever since that i have been a little worried about using another app such as gamebooster...i,d really like to run it if nothing happens in a crash...Thanks

Hi rindtslotus,

Here is the quote from IObit Guy.

You can go to that post by clicking the blue arrow.

Originally Posted by IObit Guy http://forums.iobit.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Game Booster does not touch your hardware or system settings. It only closes background process and services temporarily, so after a reboot, everything will be normal.

Crash is another story, nobody can know what happened to the OS without analyzing it, and anything happens after the crash can not be related to Game Booster, so use it with your own risk.

Cheers.

Archived