IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Beta 4.1 hangs up when Manual defrag of C-dr

The program install without any problems. Set up a scheduled Defrag & Optimizer with out any problems. I thought that everything was going great until I did a manual defrag. I checked the box for each of my hard drives (200GB, 120GB, 100GB external) Clicked the Defrag and Optimize. I thought is was running fine until I did not notice any change in the counting of files, as well as it stayed at the 5 percent.

I tried to get it to stop, by ending the process and had no luck. Ended up rebooting.

I then decided to try each hard drive individually from the smallest to the largest. My external went fine and at a good speed. Then I did (D) and all went again fine without any problems It completed the drive. Then I did "C: drive, and I have to tell you that again it stopped at the 5% mark (I let it run for over 2 hours) and never got any further.

I di like the new interface. It looks and feels fine. Only wish I could find a way to cure this one issue. Can anyone help or has anyone else had the same problem?

The program install without any problems. Set up a scheduled Defrag & Optimizer with out any problems. I thought that everything was going great until I did a manual defrag. I checked the box for each of my hard drives (200GB, 120GB, 100GB external) Clicked the Defrag and Optimize. I thought is was running fine until I did not notice any change in the counting of files, as well as it stayed at the 5 percent.

I tried to get it to stop, by ending the process and had no luck. Ended up rebooting.

I then decided to try each hard drive individually from the smallest to the largest. My external went fine and at a good speed. Then I did (D) and all went again fine without any problems It completed the drive. Then I did "C: drive, and I have to tell you that again it stopped at the 5% mark (I let it run for over 2 hours) and never got any further.

I di like the new interface. It looks and feels fine. Only wish I could find a way to cure this one issue. Can anyone help or has anyone else had the same problem?

I will fixed this bug in next version.Thanks

Beta 4.01 hangs when manual defrag of c - dr

FYI... I have the same problem, except mine never gets past 0%.

studioCJF

I have the same problem on one pc which never had any version of ISD installed. The analysis couldn't get past file 1 or 0%. I tried uninstall and reinstall a number of times and still wouldn't work. If I tried to exit the application and restart, I ended up with An error occurred n the application that mentioned

madExcept version = 3.0b

callstack crc = $03368794, $60f9a401, $a65104dc

exception number =1

exception class = EAccessViolaton

exception message = Access violation at address 03368794 in module 'ISDCom.dll'. Write of address 033AE056.

Interestingly, so far I don't have any problem with beta 4.01 that was updated from a previous version on another machine, except that I find the defrag much slower than before.

Archived