IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Useless

This program is useless once again.

The installation routine is faulty. It doesn't matter if one chooses not to make an desktop icon. The program does it anyway.

No language files are installed except for english, chinese (or whatever) and hungarian.

The wizard fails to run at install time, so there's no config.ini.

When moving the mouse pointer over an screen element in the options screen. The program crashes by this problem:

callstack crc : $03268794, $96b350d5, $5bc029f9

exception number : 2

exception class : EAccessViolation

exception message : Access violation at address 03268794 in module 'ISDCom.dll'. Write of address 032B0136.

As stated earlier by other users manual defrag doesn't work.

What's more: the icon in the tray bar keeps moving constantly and according to activity monitors the program isn't doing anything at all.

So again still the same bugs of version 1.1.

I'll deinstall this and look for a better product. I'm not going to wait another 3 months for a product that is getting worse with every release.

Never mind the remark about the desktop icon. That's not this program (my testing report was confused).

Found another annoying bug: try closing the program through the tray icon. Then try to restart. It's not going to work due to persistent errormessages as described above.

I've tried to install it in the directory the program recommends but this doesn't solve the problems and all observations mentioned earlier still stand.

Archived